Ava has been asking to go swimming almost daily. We pass a community pool everyday in the car and the layer of ice on the top of it doesn't stop her from yelling "Mommy I go swimming, look, I go swimming" over and over again on the ride home. So I decided to let her go swimming in my bath tub.

It was snowing outside!

I think you can make the flakes out better here...

This was last winter, trying to figure out how to kayak out into Kaneohe Bay. How her little world has changed in our Hawaii to DC move!

Jake is 4 months today! The poor guy has a pretty bad cold and is getting a cough, so I need to bring him to the doc. He has his well baby in another week and a half so I will post his height/weight stats once I get them!

There's a big smile behind that binky!
3 comments:
She's a hawaiian girl through and through! Your bathtub is huge and awesome. I want to go swimming in it! :) Hope lil jake feels better!
Love the Jake update. Elena learned to snorkel in the tub... so Ava is right on track. Whatever keeps her happy and not bouncing off the walls. Snow scares me. Promise I can get a tanning bed and go from your tub to it next winter?
We should have a pool party in my bathtub. Maybe if we all pitch in we can buy our own tanning bed too! Elena and Ava can serve us Mai Tai's and we can pretend we're at Hale Koa
Post a Comment