The kiddos

The kiddos

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Swimsuit Models

I went swimsuit shopping yesterday for the kids. I love kids bathing suits, especially girls ones...that's why Ava has 3 and Jake has 1. I'm still on the look out for some other swim trunks for him. We tried them all on for size, mostly cause I wasn't sure what size Ava needed now that she doesn't have a diaper butt anymore....

Surfer girl swimsuit, she was busy talking on the phone to her YiaYia in this pic


She didn't want to stay still and smile here. Aren't the socks a nice look with her blue suit?
Check out this baby beach bod!! He is in desperate need of some sun




And Ava in her purple suit, wearing a party hat. She is ready for her party!
Now we just need it to warm up so we can go swimming in the baby pool or through the sprinkler. And if it doesn't at least we're going to Florida in 5 weeks!
Since it is 40 and rainy out today we did some baking. Banana Choc chip muffins, I haven't had these since my neighbor Sarah in Hawaii made them and I forgot how delicious they were.



Ava made some mini muffins for herself too


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww this is a great post! :) I have a photo of myself when I was little wearing and apron and cooking in the kitchen. I love Ava's suits! Especially the polka dot ruffle one! I want that one for MYSELF haha And lil Jakey man looks adorable. Yummy enough to eat! :)

Gaffney said...

Great suits, glad the countdown to FL is on! Need me to send him some authentic board shorts? Thanks for the muffin reminder... I do have ripe bananas.