Ava thinks the landing on the stairs is a great place to play...
Rub a dub dub there's a Jake in the.....sink. I didn't bring his baby tub down and he's still crazy in the big tub and dives head first for things....so the sink it is!
Ava loves her room!
Jake is never going to master self feeding with Ava around, she loves helping him out.
We went down to the pool today. Ava went right in and loved it.


Rob is practicing his handstands in case there's a handstand contest in his future....
Ava really surprised us with her confidence in the water.

Our Hawaii plates expired this month, thanks to Florida's laws for active duty military residents (Rob is still a resident here) we now have Florida Jeeps! If we can't claim Hawaii anymore, Florida definetely works!

Our Hawaii plates expired this month, thanks to Florida's laws for active duty military residents (Rob is still a resident here) we now have Florida Jeeps! If we can't claim Hawaii anymore, Florida definetely works!
4 comments:
Awww great post! I'll be down this weekend :) Is rob able to spend the whole month with you guys? Ava is such a lil mermaid, thats awesome thats she loves the water! Jake is such a chunky monkey now, I love it!!! :)
thanks! Rob is leaving tomorrow and coming back the 20th and staying through the end of the month. My sister, neice, Mom and Dad are coming throughout the month though! Jake is a chunkster! I can't wait for him to get tan and have white inner rolls like Ava did haha :)
How tall is Ava? She looks like she is 4 feet!! Wish we could see you guys!
She is 39.5 inches, very tall! I want to drive through Tally on the way back so bad, I'm still working on Rob....I'll let you know!
Post a Comment