The kiddos

The kiddos

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy August

Haven't updated in awhile, and I've been slacking on my picture taking so here's some random pics. Ava and Rob went fishing yesterday and she caught a 19 inch catfish, but there was no camera there to capture it unfortunately :( So you will just have to take our word for it. I will also point out that Rob didn't catch any fish, and he's not too happy about that.

Jake is all over the place now, we finally found a gate that connects around the posts of the stairs and opens and closes like a door so it doesn't have to be taken down at all.
Love these smiling faces!

A thunderstorm came out of nowhere last night while Rob was grilling dinner......
Ava and I decided to make some cookies for Rob since he got stuck grilling in the rain.

Milk and Cookies..........yummy!
Jake woke up today at 6AM.....I can never get mad at this smiling face no matter what time of day it is!

3 comments:

Barb H said...

I can't believe how big Jake and Ava are getting. And to think he will be a year soon!

Sarah said...

Way to go Ava!! :) That's hilarious. And is Jake holding an "Elf" book...like the movie "Elf." LOL

Lauren said...

haha yes Jake was holding Elf, I made Rob watch it with me against his will that night :)