All the excitement in the lives of Rob, LaLa, Ava, Jake and Reagan
The kiddos
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Just Fishin
Rob and Ava have been fishing buddies for a couple months now, they go out most Saturday mornings. She absolutely loves it, when it's my turn to sleep in on Saturdays as soon as I walk downstairs there's no "good morning Mommy" it's "Daddy let's go fishing now!" This morning Jake and I decided to join them down there and check it out.
Apparently all this time there have been live worms living in a tupperware in my outside fridge....they are cutting them here for bait. Ewww. I hear this song on the radio a lot, it's so sweet and for very obvious reasons it reminds me of Rob and Ava. I love that she's a little Daddy's girl like me!
The fishing spot is along the Potomac at Fort Washington park. It was a very pretty and quiet morning.
Jake and I went in our pajamas! Speaking of pajamas, the one good thing about cooler weather, cozy winter jammies! The kids are so soft and cuddly in them.
1 comment:
Oh my God! I immediately thought of this song!!! :) So cute that they fish together :)
Post a Comment