The kiddos

The kiddos

Thursday, March 29, 2012

18 Months!

Today our Jakey Boy is 18 months old!! Time has definitely flown by. I remember this age as being one of my favorite with Ava, and I'm loving it with Jake too but this boy is always on the move and into EVERYTHING. And I should say climbing on top of everything. Ava would just chill at the beach and ride in the stroller, but Jake runs away and tries to escape his stroller.

Hard to believe he has gone from this:

To this...a little boy chasing his sister with a stick!


Here are his stats: (Don't laugh or he will beat you up)
Weight: 32 lbs 1 oz (99th percentile)
Height: 34 1/2 inches (99th percentile)
Head: Don't remember the measurement but it was 71st percentile.

Everything was good with his check up, he has really bad seasonal allergies but has been on Zyrtec for 2 days now and seems a lot better already. If any of you saw the Easter pics on FB and wondered why there were no Jake smiles, it's cause the poor guy was sneezing every 20 seconds.

No comments: