We've had a quiet but good weekend so far. Here's a few random pics of the kids from the past few days.
My failure to put away this Christmas mat has resulted in Ava "going on magic carpet rides" with it.
Smiles after bath time!
Jake now drags the chairs that go to the kids table around and uses them as a step to climb to other things, such as the kitchen set.
This week he figured out how to climb up the ladder on the swing set, so now he can go down the slide himself, although I have to tell him to sit down or he will try to walk down the slide which doesn't end well. At least he shakes it off fast when he does wipe out.

T-ball! Which is more like Ava hits the ball, and Jake goes to get it and brings it back to her. Sounds more like fetch than baseball to me!
We had a movie night and watched the Lion King. I have no idea why I wasted my time making these little beds for them, as you can see they didn't stay like this for very long.


After being in the office for 15 min I came out and they were completely off the couch and on the table. "They were busted" as Ava likes to say.

This week he figured out how to climb up the ladder on the swing set, so now he can go down the slide himself, although I have to tell him to sit down or he will try to walk down the slide which doesn't end well. At least he shakes it off fast when he does wipe out.
T-ball! Which is more like Ava hits the ball, and Jake goes to get it and brings it back to her. Sounds more like fetch than baseball to me!
After being in the office for 15 min I came out and they were completely off the couch and on the table. "They were busted" as Ava likes to say.
1 comment:
So cute. They are growing too fast! Great pics though, love them.
Post a Comment