We went to National Harbor for their annual ice show this weekend. This years theme was Shrek the Halls! It was really cool and I liked knowing the characters better than I did in last years which was Madagascar themed. Unfortunately Rob and I had a miscommunication on the status of Jake's morning and we took him without having any breakfast and he cried most of the way through. I expected him to "honey badge" the place but not cry, he hardly ever cries unless he's sick or something. Oh well, lesson learned!
Here are the girls in their new Gap sweatsuits and hats and scarves....gotta love black Friday deals!
Rob always ends up in an outhouse!
Jake and I. My camera and I are not on good terms after it decided to fail half way through this.....if I can't reset it this week I'm off to Best Buy for a new one! Good thing for insurance.
Another camera fail....but the only pic of Kim and I with the kids
"Christmas for Village Idiots"
They had slides again this year. Ava did so well going down them on her own compared to last year but watching Jake kept from getting pics....this is Kimmie going down!
They always have a beautiful nativity scene
And it changes color!
1 comment:
Looks so fun! Love the Gap suits! Poor honey badger probably wanted to eat the ice!
Post a Comment