The kiddos

The kiddos

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ava's 5th Birthday

Our sweet princess turned 5!! I can't believe she's already 5, time definitely flies!

We started out the day by going to church.  Once a month they have the kids who have birthdays in that month come to the beginning of the service and say their age and when their birthday is and the congregation sings to them.  Ava's just happened to be on the right day for it to be her real birthday, she did a great job speaking up and saying she was 5 and that her birthday was April 14th!
After church she opened up some presents


 Then had some cake (with her new pet bunny)
 Abby and Gabe came over and spent the afternoon with us.  It was only in the high 60s but the kids begged to run through the sprinkler.

 She must have had a fun and tiring day, she passed out on the couch around 7:30 watching Toy Story with Jake.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is so beautiful! Love her! OMG I thought you meant a real pet bunny lol I'm like...are they nuts..haha