Here is our new house in Quantico!
Since it's a Marine Corps Base pretty much everyone is a Marine, so we passed on the Marine flag and put up a Patriots flag instead, just in time for pre-season tonight! Ava is turning Jake's face to the camera to make him smile here....
We finally got rid of the old kitchen table with the mismatched chairs that Rob has had from his bachelor days and now just use our dining room table. We skipped the curtains in the downstairs since we won't be here for too long.
Dining Room/Living room
Kitchen on the other side of the counter. It's a lot smaller than the old house but it seems to built a lot better, I do not miss the ugly linoleum floors and counter tops we had in Fort Washington!
Cheese!
This is the front room when you walk in the house, it doesn't seem like too many people in the neighborhood know what to do with this space. Some people use it as the living room, but then you have the kids toys over by the dining room. So it's become our multi purpose room, office, toy room, soon there will be a little TV in there for the kids, as well as the babies' swing, pack n play and other baby gear!
And here's a little baby room preview! I still need to get some letters painted to put her name up on the wall, and get some pictures on her little shelf thing. I'm loving the pink though, when I was pregnant with Ava, Rob requested I don't go overboard with a too-pink nursery, which was fine cause I loved her green under the sea nursery. But now we have lots of pink and Hibiscus flowers in her bedding :) The rocking chair is in the master for now but we will be moved over by the window once she starts sleeping in here.
She has a huge closet, good thing since she has tons of clothes that are hand me downs from Ava and Lilly!

2 comments:
Nice - love the pictures.
Love the house! So cozy and homey!!! And of course I'm gaga over baby's room! Looks adorable! :)
Post a Comment