The kiddos

The kiddos

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Kids New Rooms

We are pretty much unpacked and settled into our new house in Quantico! We moved and unpacked in record time and are really liking our new house and new neighborhood.  There are tons of kids around and 2 playgrounds within a couple minutes walk from our house.  This week we will have new student orientation at Ava's Kindergarten which is also walking distance from the house.

Here's a few pictures of Ava and Jake's rooms.  I will post some more of the rest of the house later this week!

I'm not a big fan of white walls but since we may not be here very long we opted not to paint, we didn't put Ava's curtains up either because her room stays pretty dark and her curtains from the old house were white as well.


 Jakey's room, he didn't want his picture taken here.....
He needs something else on his empty walls, hopefully I find something soon!

He has a lot more room to play in this room than his old one.
Ava and Jake had so much fun helping me set up the baby's room.  It's not completely done yet so I will post pictures of it later, but they were allowed about an hour of silliness and acting like babies before I put an end to it.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw looks great! LOVE the kids bedding and furniture. I want it for myself haha And I absolutely love that you dedicated the blog to your Dad xo