We have been enjoying the final days of summer and our finals days as a family of 4. T minus 12 days until Baby Girl arrives! We finally got Ava to drop the toddler size swimmie that goes across her chest and now she's using regular arm swimmies at the pool! Once the baby is born and we figure out our fall routine with school/dance/speech ect. we will figure out when we can fit swim lessons in.
These pics are from the neighborhood pool on base.
It has a kiddie pool too!Jake is doing really well riding his bike, he still doesn't know how to use the breaks but his pedaling is great.
Ninja skills!
Armed with his Buzz gun, Ducky is smart to stay behind him when that thing is loaded.
Other than that not much is going on. The house is so quiet with Ava at school all week, I think Jake misses her during the day but he plays really well by himself. I suppose I should enjoy it until he and I have a baby to hang out with in 2 weeks!

1 comment:
Awww that is a beautiful song. And Ava's dream gave me goosebumps. Love that pic of you and your Dad! And Whoooa nice pool on base!
Post a Comment