After Christmas my Mom, Reagan and I packed up my Mom's BMW and headed down to Naples. Mom needed to store her car for the Winter and I needed to go to Florida for a few days, so it worked out great! Reagan did surprisingly well on the drive, she didn't really get too fed up with the trip until we were south of Tampa. We did over 1600 miles in 2 days. While we were there we got to spend a couple days with our friends Jim and Caroline and their new baby, Thomas, who was born on the same day as Reagan! They flew all the way from Singapore after my Dad passed to be with us and are just such great friends, I'm so happy Reagan and I were able to catch up with them while we were down there.
Mom and I sipping on drinks by the pool!
Reagan and Thomas didn't want to look up, we were in the shade but the glare from the sun was still so strong
Super baby took a 3 hour nap at the pool while I drank Longboard drafts....good baby :)
Now that Jim has a little one again he is fluent in baby talk, Reagan thought he was hilarious
Just hanging out and drooling on YiaYia's bed
Our friend Ryan stopped by to say Hi and meet Reagan!
Trying on Ryan's hat
September 12th babies hanging out on the couch, there were so many funny pictures of these two. I love how they're linking arms, and Thomas has the same facial expressions as his Dad.
I wish I could have stayed longer and that Rob, Ava and Jake could have joined us. Reagan did so good on the flight home, she fell asleep in the terminal in Fort Myers and didn't wake up until we got off the plane in DC. Such a good baby!
1 comment:
Baby Reagan is a rockstar! :) And she's got a cute bf. So glad you got a few days of R n R :)
Post a Comment