Wow time flies, Baby Reagan is already 4 months old!! She went to the doctor this week and here are her stats:
Weight: 14lbs 6 oz
Length: 24.5 inches
She's in the 50th percentile I think for both height and weight, she's 2 lbs lighter than Jake was at this age, and shorter too. She's the peanut of this family for sure. We call her "high maintenance baby" because she wants to be held most of the time, while someone walks around with her. I'm hoping this stage ends soon cause it's getting pretty old. Good thing is she is so cute and happy most of the time (as long as she's being held or looked at). She's a pretty good sleeper, she still sleeps swaddled and only wakes up 1-2 times a night.
Happy girl hanging out at Jake's swim lesson.
Cheese from the whole crew
She loves sitting up with her Boppy pillow and looking around. Her hands are always in her mouth lately.
I think she's contemplating if someone will actually do these dishes.....

1 comment:
Hi sweet girl! Omg I cannot believe 4 months have passed. Wow.
Post a Comment