The kiddos

The kiddos

Thursday, June 12, 2014

9 Months Old!

 Today Reagan is 9 months old!! She is such a happy baby girl and seems to be enjoying the Florida life.  We determined before we moved that she disliked the house in Quantico just as much as we did.  She was always so fussy when we were there, but Naples suites her just fine!!  She's always smiled (especially for the camera) but in the past few weeks she's really become a super happy girl.  She's very ticklish and smiles if you just look at her.

I don't have any of her height/weight stats right now, she's not going for her well baby until next month when we go up to Palm Harbor to meet our new pediatrician.  Either way, she's still the peanut of the family compared to how Ava and Jake were at the same age.  She's been wearing 12 month clothes for awhile now just because I didn't want to pack 9 months and 12 months stuff. Hopefully she doesn't have a huge growth spurt because all the 18 month clothes are in storage with our household goods until we close on the house!

She loves hanging out with her toys on the loft.



 She's trying so hard to crawl.  She is sort of getting around but not very well.  She definitely doesn't stay in one place when I put her down but I haven't had to block off the stairs or anything yet either.  I bet in about a week it will be over and she will be all over the place!

 Ducky's favorite age...the highchair is back out and the baby isn't old enough to yell "Go away Ducky" yet.
 Reagan already fits in great in this family.  She's still not into much "real" food but she loves Rosemary Triscuits, sharp cheddar and strawberries!
She's still not sleeping through the night, although I'm sure she's perfectly capable.  Just this past week she dropped to two naps a day (about 2 hours each) and goes to bed around 7.  She will sleep until 6AM sometimes and sometimes she wakes up at 1AM to eat.  There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or a reason to it, but either way 99% of the time she goes right back down.  Even when she wakes up at 6AM she goes back in her crib after she eats and just talks to herself (sometimes she dozes back off until 7).  6AM is just too early for me! (I'm sure cause I wrote all this she will be up trying to party all night).
Happy 9 months baby girl!!

No comments: