Jake is officially obsessed with Spider-Man. I have no idea how he even knows who he is, he has never seen the movies or read any books about him or anything. One day he just decided that he LOVES Spider-Man. He has slowly been acquiring Spider-Man gear. There is so much stuff out there, I can't even take him into the grocery store without seeing spider-man stuff that he begs for.
We got him a bike and helmet when we arrived since he outgrew his other ones.
Spider-Man pajamas that he wears every single night. One night last week he woke up crying at midnight and when I asked him what was wrong, he said he wanted his spider man pants. I told him he was wearing them and he still kept saying it over and over until he fell back to sleep. He must have had a bad dream that someone stole his spider-man pajamas!
Spider-man swimsuit. I've managed to keep his Spider-man wardrobe limited to pajamas and swimwear. If he had regular clothes with Spider-man on them he would insist on wearing them everyday and I'm not dealing with that!
He's also wearing spider-man sunglasses.
Sitting in time out at the pool....if only they made spider-man swimmies!
This mask was a random purchase at Toys R Us the other day. Ava had some birthday money/allowance saved up and wanted to pick out some toys. I always feel bad for him when we go there and Ava has money and he doesn't so I let him pick out a little something. And the mask was what he wanted. He wanted to sleep in it that night but I said no, so we put it on his nightstand. I should have gone in the room and moved it somewhere because when he woke up the next day he walked into my room at 6:30 in the AM to wake me up. Thanks Jake.
He's already planning his birthday party, Spider-Man themed obviously :)


No comments:
Post a Comment