We had a lot of fun in our new house for our first Florida Christmas. For only the 2nd time in my life I wasn't in New Hampshire for Christmas. In 2009 we spent Christmas in Hawaii, but other than that it was always at home. It was also the 2nd Christmas without my Dad, Christmas will never be the same with out him. As always, we made the best of it and are trying to figure out what will work for our new traditions. Once again, thank goodness for these awesome kiddos who always put big smiles on our faces, especially at Christmas.
Here they are on Christmas Eve. We let them open a couple presents since they were so excited!
Snuggling with YiaYia on Christmas Eve
They got new Frozen pjs and slippers!
Santa came!
Jake is so excited about his new car. A couple kids in the neighborhood have them and he loved them, I think I was just as excited to give it to him as he was to receive it. He looked down from the upstairs on Christmas morning and came running into our room saying "I got a car, oh my gosh I got a car, come see it!" It was so cute
Cruising with Lilly Christmas morning
Ava and Lilly got American girl dolls. I was excited for Ava to get this too, Kanani was the girl of the year in 2010 when we were in Hawaii but she was too young for her, so I bought it a couple years ago and have been hanging on until she was old enough.
Happy Reagan on Christmas day!
Making jewelry from the set Auntie Kimmie got her!






2 comments:
Wow looks like such a special xmas in your new home! Just missing one special guy :( But I am so glad you guys had family there to make it magical. So exciting they got american girl dolls and that Jake got a car! So soooo cute! Even Im pretty excited about that Hawaiian doll!! xo
Post a Comment