The kiddos

The kiddos

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Reagan is walking!

Reagan is finally walking on her own!! She has been taking a step or two for a couple weeks now but she's finally going a bit further.  I think she just got sick of walking on her knees.  She's still pretty wobbly and does a lot of walking and then goes down to a crawl, but she's coming along! She started cruising around 9 months, earlier than both Ava and Jake but ended up being the latest walker since she will be 15 months on Friday.  She's very excited to be walking as you can tell! She's usually laughing as she goes....

We have been getting ready for Christmas as well, it's so fun decorating our new house! Toby the Elf returned just after Thanksgiving and has been keeping an eye on the kiddos and reporting back to Santa.  Ava thinks it's fun and loves having him around but Jake seems to be a bit suspicious of the little guy...


I hope Santa brings Reagan her own baby doll, she loves Ava's and is always carrying her around
Hugs

4 comments:

Barb H said...

Elora really did influence the walking. Nothing like peer pressure - already. :-( Cute though.

Lauren said...

She was bound to get it eventually, can't walk on your knees forever

Sarah said...

Gah! She's so cute! omg get the child a baby doll of her own already. lol. Is Toby submerged in water? haha I bet you guys are LOVING getting ready for xmas in the new house :) Ill send you some snow ;) We have plenty to go around.

Lauren said...

Santa has acquired a doll for her lol. Toby isn't in water haha, although I want to figure out how to get him into the big fish tank! I do secretly want a little bit of snow...just the next couple weeks and then not until next December :)