The kiddos

The kiddos

Monday, December 29, 2014

December Sunset

We went to Howard Park in Tarpon Springs to watch the sunset the other night  When Lilly was here last month I had promised her a sunset and we didn't make it to see one.  She went back to NH and told everyone that "Auntie LaLa said she would take me to see a sunset and she didn't take me" So that was high on our list this week.  I got to play with my camera and take lots of pics of the kids.  


Reagan and bunny....not sure which os these I like better! 


I told the girls they could go put their feet in and they both came out soaked from the waist down.
Auntie Kimmie and Reagan
Waving byebye to the sun
YiaYia with the kiddos....they are not capable of just standing and acting normal!!





Such a beautiful sunset...only about a 10 minute drive from our house! So happy to be living here :)



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous photos!! I take it you got a new camera for xmas? :)