The kiddos

The kiddos

Friday, May 22, 2015

Jake Update

  Finally getting around to my last kiddo update!! Here is Jakey boy!! He just had his last day of school this past Friday, he finished his 3 year old preschool class and is on to Pre-K next year.  Seems unreal this he was in a 3 year old preschool class, he was so much taller than some of the kids there.  He loved his school this year and is so excited to be in the "big kid" class next year with the 4 year olds.  The biggest update with him in recent weeks is that he is swimming on his own! After only a few weeks of swim class he ditched the swimmies and is all over the place in the pool now.

He loves playing with the kids in the neighborhood, either just running around or playing in their pools or ours.  He's becoming such a Florida boy, its hard to keep a shirt on him, he has a nice tan, and is wearing either flip flops or no shoes at all.  He also gets so excited when we drive down a "hill" in the car, he puts his arms up and yells whee!!! I'm not sure if it's sad or funny that he does that, because our Florida hills are pretty pathetic.  I'm looking forward to him getting up to NH this summer and seeing some real hills.





 I will try to get some more pics of him not swimming and with a shirt on during our trip to Orlando that's coming up :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I see a surfer boy...living in HAwaii in the future! :) Hes so cute!!! And I'm super jealous of his tan.