The kiddos

The kiddos

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

I am so behind on my blog updates, in my defense though we have been busy, and I ran an update on my computer and my iPhoto is in a mess now.  I can't organize my pictures they way I used to and uploading pictures onto blogger is not as easy as it was before.  I need to put some time into figuring out how this all works now!!

Anyways......flash back to Memorial Day weekend.  My Mom, Lilly and Kimmie were in town.  It was the 2 year anniversary of losing my Dad and it was nice that we were all together.  I still can't believe it's been 2 years, I suppose I'll feel that way with every year that passes.  It still feels like yesterday that I last saw him.  He's still such a part of our lives and I know us being together and all the fun the kids have together makes him happy up in Heaven.

 Ice cream sundae party after the beach!
One night Rob stayed home with the kids, my Mom, Kimmie, Courtney and my Mom's friend Kathy who lives in Clearwater all went out to dinner and hung out at Clearwater beach.  Always nice to get out without kids :)
 We were supposed to be on that pirate ship cruise but decided last minute not to go, next time we will be on it!
 This was our view from dinner at Frenchy's
 We spent a lot of time in the pool that weekend too!

 We did some fishing out back
 Lilly was the only one who caught anything that night!
 And of course YiaYia had to organize synchronized jumping, as well as cannonball contests (not pictured thankfully)








No comments: