The kiddos

The kiddos

Friday, May 15, 2015

Reagan Update

As promised, after my last Ava update, Reagan is up next! No one can say that I don't take any pictures of her because she's the 3rd child! She's just so cute and happy I can't help it :)

She absolutely loves the pool! We go swimming most days after school.  She's still technically too small for the swimmie she is wearing in this picture, but she is all over the place in it.  She never really liked those little baby float things, and when I would take her in holding her she would just try to get away and swim on her own.  This swimmie is working out great though, I will try to take a video because she literally swims all over the pool by herself with it.  Her arms are still too short to really move around much but she just faces herself where she wants to go and kicks her way there!


Climbing on top of the picnic table is one of her favorite hang out spots
 She got a new carseat a couple weeks ago.  I had been thinking about getting her a new one because her old one was Ava's and Jake's before and just looking rough.  I honestly didn't want to put it into a new car this summer, so I moved her to the next size up we have and she was too small for it.  And then one day she vomited up a bunch of goldfish in it and I went to go clean it and saw on the bottom that it expired in 2013.  So it went in the trash and we got this super cute Minnie Mouse one.  She seems so much more comfortable in it, but I guess she didn't like my music that day because she was blocking her ears.
 Just being pretty!
 She loves tubby time!
 She's looking so grown up lately, she's going to need her own leap pad soon!
 Now they're all on top of the picnic table....

I'm not sure if I did an update on her weight after her 18 month check up, she gained 3/4 of a pound in a month after being on 2 pediasures a day, she will continue on those until she gets checked again in 2 months.  She misses Rob a lot while he's been in Jordan, she's been carrying around Ava and Jake's Daddy dolls and saying Daddy Daddy Daddy, I can't wait to see the look on her face when we pick him up at the airport next week!  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She really is so pretty :) And so cute shes a daddy's girl!! Cute car seat too!