This past weekend we went to Disney for the day! We had one more day left on the military passes we bought early this past summer that had to be used before October, so we decided to make the trip part of Reagan's birthday weekend. It was such a fun day trip! I'm still kind of against doing Disney just for the day, it was always such a big deal and a magical place when I was growing up, and I'd still like to keep it that way for our kids, but I'm not about to let a free day in Disney go to waste! :)
So we woke up early and headed to the Magic Kingdom.
Family shot on Main St. It was pretty overcast and it rained for a couple hours in the morning, not pouring which was nice but we still needed to break out the ponchos. It was actually kind of nice because the rain kept the air temperature a lot more tolerable for this time of year.
Poncho baby
Riding Aladdin's Magic carpet
After the rain stopped Reagan had a wardrobe change into her Tinkerbelle costume.
Cheese!
Dumbo ride
And a little dessert while we waited for the electric parade.
This was the sunset as we waited for the parade. So beautiful...
It was such a fun day, can't wait to go back again!
No comments:
Post a Comment