I have been a blogging failure these past couple months. So here it is, a photo dump from my phone because it's better than nothing. I really miss using my big camera and I'm going to make a for real effort to take more photos!
Here's Reagan and Jake in their new preschool T-shirts. They're both still loving school and have only 9 more weeks left in the school year!
The pool is warm enough for kid standards again after another long Florida winter!!
I took a quick trip up north to visit my YiaYia a couple weekends ago. Her health is failing and it was so good to see her even if it was just a quick visit. This is the first winter I haven't spend time with her in Naples in many many years, I really miss her being down here this time of year.
Reagan decided to make beds for her and Ducky, she even brought him some "food" but he wasn't impressed.
The kids and I caught a quick sunset in after running errands. During the hectic weekdays it's so nice to make the quick drive to the beach and let them run around for a few minutes before we go home to get ready for the next day.
Ava mid air...
We have had some sickness in the house. I somehow acquired the flu and I was sick for the first time in probably a decade. I was the only one in the house who didn't get a flu shot the year, so thankfully no one else got the flu, but Reagan was very sick for a couple days over spring break. My Mom came down to watch the kids and help out for the week. She was a lifesaver, it was so nice coming home to a cooked meal work and have her help with the (sick) kids.
Pretty Ava
Our good friend Courtney had her baby boy on March 10th. I was supposed to be with her during the delivery but I was at the peak of flu sickness, I was so disappointed I couldn't be there. I didn't get to meet baby Mikey until over a week later when I was completely clear of it. He is so adorable though, I can't wait to see him again soon.
Someone bought baby Mikey a ninja turtle night light but Courtney thought Jake might enjoy it more for the time being, Jake was very excited about that!
Poor little Reagan still not feeling well.....
While my Mom was here we had a little early birthday party for Ava. We went to Ava's favorite Chinese restaurant and then came home and had cake and she opened her presents from YiaYia.
Then the next day was Easter. Rob colored eggs with the kids the night before.
Then the Easter bunny came....a week later Ava is pretty much the only one with candy left!
We are off to Legoland next weekend to celebrate Ava's birthday....so more updates to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment