His eyes open. They're blue but most likely going to turn brown like Ava's. Although hers were a lot darker blue so I do have some hope for a blue eyed boy still!
Ava meeting Jake. She doesn't know what to make of him quite yet, she does like to help gets binkies or blankets for him. She still prefers not to touch him though....
So far he is a very mellow baby, his interests include, eating, dirtying diapers, sleeping, and being held. He really loves being swaddled and cuddled, which I'm enjoying, especially while he still only weighs 7lbs. When Ava was born she wanted to do nothing to do with swaddling or being held too much, she acted like she had been confined for 9 months and would have nothing to do with anymore of it!


2 comments:
YAYYYY! I had like a big goofy smile reading this blog post!! :) haha He's beautiful!!
Fantastic! Love that he is so tiny and cuddly. Maybe I should have made a smaller hat? Now get him to sleep a bit more at night and hit pause I'll be right there in August. :)
Post a Comment