Here's Jake's first bath! He did not enjoy it obviously.



Ava is adjusting well to having Jake around. One big difference in her is that she is more than willing to cooperate and smile for the camera. Now that I have other subject matter to photograph she puts a big smile on and yells "My turn, Cheeeeese" over and over again until I take her picture too.

This is not staged! Rob was reading and holding Jake the other night, and it looked like he was trying to block his nose. Maybe he thinks his Dad smells bad?

Hhhhmm....let the finger pointing begin!

Ava needed a turn being held like a baby too.
3 comments:
Great pics, Rob looks so relaxed and happy. I think Jake was confused with the spices surrounding him while in the tubby, maybe he thought he was lunch. :) I request a family of four pic from you before he gets huge and can say Aunty Sarah is the greatest.
Awww love these!!! Post some more pics of mama & Jake too please! haha Looks like you are all really happy and settling in!!
haha I bet Jake was concerned he was going to be lunch! I will get some pics of me up soon, hope you girls like sweatpants and messy hair cause that's how I roll these days :)
Post a Comment