It really hasn't been bad, on Day 1 they both napped at THE SAME TIME for 2 1/2 hours! That must have been some kind of miracle, no such luck today though. I think once Jake is on some sort of schedule it will be a lot easier.
Ava has been pretty jealous for my attention now that Rob's not home. I've been trying to giving her special attention when he's napping but in typical kid fashion, she only wants me when I need to take care of Jake!
Besides being held, or being in his bouncer, lying on his tummy on his quilt is his favorite place to be.
Even though Ava's a bit jealous she seems to like him. When I'm not looking she will talk to him in a baby voice, it's wicked cute. I need to be sneaky and get it on video cause she stops as soon as she knows I'm looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment