All the excitement in the lives of Rob, LaLa, Ava, Jake and Reagan
The kiddos
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Caught that smile!
Jake is a happy boy!
And here is Ava, the fashionista that she is, picked out a tutu and a black puppy shirt to wear today. She accessorized with Rob's cover.....her outfits are not worth fighting about if we're not going anywhere!
Thanks, smiling is fabulous! You got him almost the same exact outfit in the next size up! I love it it's so cuddly and soft. Why can't it be cool for adults to wear stuff like that?
2 comments:
Awww cute smile Jake!!! And I happen to love ava's outfit :) ps-I think I gave janke that outfit? Not sure :)
Thanks, smiling is fabulous! You got him almost the same exact outfit in the next size up! I love it it's so cuddly and soft. Why can't it be cool for adults to wear stuff like that?
Post a Comment