Ava loves holding Jake!

The Hamernik men, Bob, Rob and Jake

Family picture on Thanksgiving. Ava wouldn't look at the camera...

The Hamernik men, Bob, Rob and Jake
Family picture on Thanksgiving. Ava wouldn't look at the camera...
Saturday Rob and Ava picked out a Christmas tree! It's up and decorated, that will be another post soon.

Today was the first day that Jake decided he sort of likes his swing. He hated the back and forth one I had so my parents brought this one down for him last week, it goes side to side. There is a cute mobile and a mirror inside it. I'm not sure if he is smiling at himself, or the little birdies on the mobile. Either way, it's good he has a spot to hang out so my arms get a break from carrying him around.

Here's a video of him in the swing. I think it's so cute, mostly cause I'm used to seeing him scream in it.
Today was the first day that Jake decided he sort of likes his swing. He hated the back and forth one I had so my parents brought this one down for him last week, it goes side to side. There is a cute mobile and a mirror inside it. I'm not sure if he is smiling at himself, or the little birdies on the mobile. Either way, it's good he has a spot to hang out so my arms get a break from carrying him around.
Here's a video of him in the swing. I think it's so cute, mostly cause I'm used to seeing him scream in it.
1 comment:
3 Things...
You're house is a mansion, dude :)
Is that a deep fryer?! :)
And tell your kids to stop being so cute :)
Post a Comment