Joe, Aleesa and the kids came down for the day on Halloween. Abby was trying organize a running race starting from the fence but the younger kids didn't seem to catch on. Hard to believe Abby is 3 1/2 years older than Ava and Gabe is only 5 months younger......Ava is very big for her age!
Kimmie and Lilly!
Getting ready to go trick or treating. This was before Ava had to put a long sleeve shirt on under her dress, I used to hate that when I was little! We never had to do that in Hawaii....
Ava did great trick or treating! She screamed at the first house but then realized that she received candy after going to the door so she was very into it after that.
T-Rex, Batgirl and Cinderella
And Lilly the Lion!

I realized I had no pics of Jake from the weekend so here's a couple. He is getting very big, weighing 10lbs 4oz now and 22.5 inches long!


1 comment:
Great pics! Love that the cousins got to hang out. Hawaii treating was good but not the same without you guys sitting on the front steps at the end of the night.
Post a Comment