The kiddos

The kiddos

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cute!

Here is Ava wearing the sweater my YiaYia, her "Big YiaYia" knitted for her! I think it looks so cute on her!

I love all the purple duckies on it!

Jake is looking less and less newborn-ish. He's sitting in the swing here, which he does not like at all. He will sit in it for about 2 minutes and then decide he needs to be held again. Ava spent countless hours in this swing, it was basically the only way she would nap for the first 3 months of her life!

It's really hard to get a picture with both of them looking, this is the best I could do for now.
On a side note, this past weekend marked one year since Rob has been home from Afghanistan! We have definetely been enjoying having him home and not having to deal with deployments for awhile. His old battalion in Hawaii shipped back out to Afghanistan this week so please keep all of them in your prayers.

One year ago...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dear Big Yia Yia,

Can you please make me a ducky sweater??

Love
Sarah

haha! Ava and Jake are too friggin cute!!! And that sweater and hat is awesome. Wow, it's been a year! Im so happy Rob is home with his lovely family :) Ok I lied about the email, feeling pretty craptastic after this morning. Will write soon! Not like you don't know whats been going on with me lol <3