The kiddos

The kiddos

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cuddly Boy

Jake loves to cuddle. Mostly with people, but when he's at daycare and he can't be held all the time, he started cuddling with this teddy bear they have there. It's now known as "Jakey's Bear" cause if he is there, it's really the only thing that makes him happy besides being held. I've been looking for one for home and this elephant is the closest shape to it I could find, if after a week or so he still loves it I'm going to go back to Target and buying more of them.



Ava-Cakes!

I love ears on this outfit.
Here is Jake wearing a whole lot of ducks. I didn't buy him that much duck pattern, don't worry. The PJ's are hand me downs from Lilly's, but I did buy the duck blanket.


Happy boy. I'm so looking forward to spring/summer when I will have pictures that aren't only from inside my house. By 4 months old Ava had been all over a Oahu and spent a summer in New Hampshire. Jake needs to get ready, cause once it gets warm we have lots of D.C. exploring to do!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jakey is soooo cute!!! He DOES look so happy all the time. When it gets warm you guys should travel to Albany NY. hehe.

Lauren said...

thanks :) he is such a sweet happy boy, I think he's a keeper :) Maybe we will roadtrip to Albany!