Here are his 4 month stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 4 oz (78%)
Height: 26.5 in (88%)
Head: 16 in (12%)
It was interesting looking at the curve for his weight, he was born at 7lbs 10 oz and then gained almost 4 lbs in a month, then only half a pound the next month, then a lot again. He definetely has big growth spurts in what seems like a couple days and then levels out. Which would explain why he went through a whole clothes size in about 4 weeks!
I asked Ava to get Jake a lovey to hold and she brought him this pink bunny she got for Easter. I thought it was cute....Rob thinks we need to invest in more "manly" looking stuffed animals.
Hanging out in Ava's bed before bedtime.
Happy boy playing in his crib. I think he looks like Rob in this pic, and not just cause of the drool dripping down his chin :)
1 comment:
How did I not know you could braid? Elena noticed Ava's hair right away. And laughed about the drool comment.
Post a Comment