The kiddos

The kiddos

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Indoor Weekend

We had a quiet weekend, spent mostly indoors unfortunetely. I am so ready for it to warm up outside so we can explore DC some more and not be stuck in the house with the kids.

Jake is loving this jumper. This was given to us by a woman in Hawaii and at the time I thought, I'm never going to put my baby in this thing....but now I can't even count the number of hours Ava spent bouncing around in it, and Jake loves it too.

While Jake was jumping and swinging, Ava was painting. She painted about 6 pictures of pumpkins, and after every masterpiece she creates she says "Daddy take this to work" when she's done.

Jake wants to sit up but he's not quite there. We had to put the swing away cause he was trying to escape from it, and I think the days left with the bouncer are numbered too.


Both of my kids are Mickey Mouse junkies.


Jake has quite the attention span for it too!

Ava took a 3 hour nap on Saturday afternoon.....I may have done the same :)

Sunday we went to church. Ava loves going to church for 2 reasons. First, she gets to pick out a dress. She is so girly, she would pick out a dress everyday if I let her. Second, she is finally used to the nursery and really likes going there to play. She just walks in and doesn't look back now which is great! Jake doesn't go there yet because he usually just falls asleep in my arms during the service, but once he isn't so easy he will be joining her.


1 comment:

Machelle said...

Mickey Mouse Junkies all the way! (As the girls are sitting on the couch watching it at this very moment...) You have such cutie pies!!