Today we went to Tigertail Beach on Marco Island. It was kind of a weird beach, when you walk from the parking lot it's not open ocean water just this inlet area and you can walk about a half of a mile around to get to the open ocean. We had 2 kids and a bunch of stuff so we decided to just hang out at the bay area. It was actually pretty good for Ava cause there were no waves and she could run around all over the place. I really didn't like the beach because there were tons of fish in the water (and jumping out of the water), tons of birds and geckos around. It's part of some wildlife conservatory and I'm not really one with wildlife, I prefer to avoid it. So I probably won't be heading back to this beach....but Rob liked it and wants go to back there to go fishing sometime.
This is how the sky looked when we arrived....good thing it cleared out and was a beautiful sunny day.
Rob and Ava hunting for critters
And this is Rob's fishing attempt with no fishing rods, he thought he could let fish into the buckets and catch them. Didn't work out so well.....

Another small victory for me...Jake holding his own bottle!
Yesterday we went and checked out another pool in Lely at the Players Club. It was really nice, it had this giant waterfall you could swim under or walk under on the right side of the pic. 
The sun was brutal, we had to make shade for Jake. Next time I need to invest in an umbrella.
No comments:
Post a Comment