The kiddos

The kiddos

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Vacation Part III - New Hampshire

Next we drove from Niagra Falls to New Hampshire to visit my family and spend some time at the beach there.  Day 1 in NH we went to Water Country to celebrate Lilly's 3rd birthday.



Lilly appears to be busting a move in the pool!


Hampton Beach!!


 Jake wasn't so sure about the sand or the water temperature but he warmed up eventually.
 My Dad and Rob playing football in the water!
 HHHmmm I give these a 10....even though I may pretend I don't know who these guys are!
 Wednesday we put the kids in daycare and had a kid-free day at Hampton.  Kimmie wouldn't look up from Fifty Shades of Grey! (Not that I blame her!) It was wicked hot all day but these were taken in the evening and that's why we're wearing sweatshirts in July.



On Wednesday nights they have fireworks on the beach, which I don't think I've seen since before I left for college. The beach and sand cool down so much at night, a fountain drink and some Blink's Fried dough and I felt like a kid again!
 We took the kids back to the beach again at the end of the week.


 With my blond highlights, aviators and the same swimsuit as Kimmie it's hard to tell who is who!
 Ava playing in the sand!
 Ava showing Jake how "the honey badger" is written in the sand.


I also have to throw in this pic....Ava's annual 4th of July shot!  I really need to start something like this for Jake.  (see link for past years).

Age 4

Age 3

Age 2





Age 1




No comments: