Our last stop was at St.Maarten. We docked on the Dutch side and then took a ride over to the French side to go to Orient Beach. It was really windy and not the best beach day but it was still a good time. The wind made for some decent size waves so Rob spent most of the day in the water bodysurfing and I read and napped on the beach. We didn't get many pictures here....but here's one of the beach. The water color was really pretty, it reminded me a lot of Kailua Beach in Hawaii.
That night we had what may have been the best meal ever. We went to Chops, which is the steakhouse on the ship. Here we are before dinner.
At dinner! We both had a 10 oz Filet Mignon and it was cooked perfectly. Everything about the meal was soooo delicious!
Nice ocean view at dinner, and Rob wasn't too bad to look at either :)
I'm not usually a dessert person, but I ordered Red Velvet cake for dessert (it's missing a couple bites in this picture). It may have been the best cake I've ever had. There was no hope for either of us finishing dessert so we took it to go.
Under the fake stars in the solarium on the last night on ship. It was such a relaxing week but we were ready to pack up and get back to the kids.
And I had to throw these in there, because what's a cruise without your stateroom attendant leaving you towel animals?
On no it's a bat!
I believe that's a monkey and a puppy. The puppy was pointed at the TV holding a remote, kinda cute :)


1 comment:
hahahah great pics! They must train the cruise ship peeps on towel displays! :)
Post a Comment