This weekend Rob and I ran a half marathon. Both of us had ran this distance before as we train for our upcoming marathon, but it was the first time in an official race, and we both did a lot better than we had hoped! Rob finished in 1 hour and 43 min and I finished in 2 hours and 8 minutes.
Here a few pictures from the race photographers.
5 comments:
Yay! So happy for you guys! Great job :) I'm going to go eat some Nachos now lol
hahaha awesome, don't let us fool you though, we came back and ate chicken wings, cheeseburgers and a whole bag of chips and french onion dip :)
Awesome job Rob & Lauren! Can't wait to come watch you run the marathon next month.
Awesome job Rob & Lauren! Can't wait to come watch you run the marathon next month.
Great job! Proud of both of you
Post a Comment