Here's our 2012 Christmas picture....along a few of my favorite "outtakes"
Ava loves having her picture taken, especially when she can get dressed up. Jake on the other hand, does not. We waited until he was in a good mood, I dressed him and he actually really likes getting dressed up. He walks around like he thinks he's the coolest guy around, usually looking for his hat. But as soon as the camera comes out, forget it.
Maybe I should have done a collage photo so I could include what Jake really thought about this.
This was almost a winner but the color was really off for some reason
Ducky kept hanging around, I think he was noticing how at one point he used to be included in more pictures. Unfortunately, I can only handle one child/dog who doesn't listen per photo shoot.
My favorite of Ava!
Classic Ava glaring at Jake thinking "Jakey boy you are going to get busted"



2 comments:
Sooooo cute. Love 'em. :-)
Sooooo cute. Love 'em. :-)
Post a Comment