After a couple attempts at getting my old (only a year old) Sony camera fixed, Best Buy offered to let me just pick out another. We decided to upgrade to a Canon Rebel T3, which is a great camera, but is completely over my head. I'm really excited about learning how to use it though! After describing what I want this camera to do the girl at Best Buy told me if this camera doesn't do it....it's user error not the camera.
Here's our first few pics on it out in the backyard today, it was 70 degrees! Ava put on a skirt and said "I am so happy it is warm out so I can wear my skirts again." She was pretty disappointed when I informed her Winter had yet to begin.
Still don't know what color Jake's eyes are...depends on the day!
Love those cheeks!
Ava and Jake love to spin around on their stomachs on the swings (you can see Ava's feet as she is unwinding). She winds Jake up too and then he unwinds really fast, then walks around the yard trying not to fall over, it's pretty amusing. We had our first head collision last weekend between Ava and Abby that resulted in lots of tears and ice packs, I guess it was only a matter of time.
A very mature looking Ducky watching us on the deck.

1 comment:
Ava I love that you are a girly girl! And Jake, dangggg, don't matter what color the eyes are they are beautiful and are gonna make the girls swoon someday! And Ducky, my man, you are lookin so regal :) Wow! That is an amazing camera from what I hear! Lucky!
Post a Comment