Just as expected, the National stay at home order was extended through the month of April. I can't believe we are only 2 weeks in and still have a whole month to go.
The home school thing is going....I got a bit overwhelmed last week when there were 4 Zoom meetings for 3 kids (Reagan had 2) and Ava still needed computer for her work that was supposed to be done by a certain time. On Friday most of the teachers from the kids school drove through the neighborhood in a their cars waving and holding signs for the kids. We all sat out and cheered, it was so nice for everyone to see each other.
Friday morning I finally began the process of taking my nails off, normally at the salon they go under foil for about 20 min they use a tool to get them off, this took an hour and a half.
We ended up deciding to get Jake a TV for his room, just temporarily as we go through this. The previous owners of our home must have had cats and I think he has a bit of an allergy to them. When he stays down there for periods of time his eyes are all read and itchy, he's been doing much better upstairs, and he loves his new set up.
The girls took over his former space in the basement and began decorating, they call it their "she shed"
After a fun weekend without worrying about school (except for Rob), it was back to the grind this morning. Louie thinks he's a teaching assistant?
Other random play time, I can't wait until this weather clears and we can be back outside.






No comments:
Post a Comment